Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Friday of the Month

So far today has been a very productive day.
I have completed:
Goal 1 - Piece 7 Autumn Leaves blocks. Actually I did 9. That felt very good.

Goal 3 - Bind charity quilts for Haiti - is done.

Goal 4 -Complete Be There or Be Square 12" block - is also done.

Goal 5 - Complete 9" and 6" blocks for Be There or Be Square - is in limbo since I cut quarters when I should have cut halves. I did complete the 6" and will try to get another piece of fabric so I can work on 9" Saturday or Sunday or Monday.

Goal 2 - Bind skull quilt- binding is sewn on to the quilt ready for me to hand finish it this weekend.

So I didn't do too badly with my goals. Monday, I can work on label and info squares which is embroidery.

As for stash report on Sunday, well, bought more fabric 8 yards and lots of fat quarters just cause. 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards - is the way I am traveling this week.

I will edit this post tonight late to show how I did on goals 3 and 2. SoLator Gators...have a blessed Friday and a great weekend if I don't get back until Sunday night

No comments:

Post a Comment