I did work on the BOM 9" block from April and for the second time, I goofed. I will go back to quilt shop and get more scraps so I can complete it. I am determined to do that!!
I did complete the 6"BOM for May and will be working on the 9 and 12 inch blocks this week hopefully.
The graduation pillowcase came out so pretty even if I don't like pink. I think that Kim will like it. Later today I will work on the LSU pillowcase for her. )I finished it before going bowling.)
I did play with a 4 patch design which I love but I don't know what to do with it except make a pillow from it. All I had was one Charm pack (Spring Fever by Me & My Sister Designs for moda) which was given to me.
Goals for this week: (I always plan for more than I really do. This week I have to do 1&2 before Friday. Then while I have embroider machine up, I will complete 3. The rest who knows!)
1) Complete LSU pillowcase for Kim.(Done today)
2) Complete label for Gavin's quilt. Add label for Kim's quilt.
3) Complete label/blocks for ULL & Saints.
4) Complete President's block.
5) Complete 12" block for Be There or Be Square BOM for May.
6) Iron on fleece for Tanya's purse.
7) Complete 9" BOM for May.
8) Complete 9" BOM for April.
9) Complete 7 Autumn Leaves blocks.
10) Walk 10 miles this week with Spirit's help!