First things first!
Goals accomplished from last week:
1. T-shirt class - DONE
2. Walk 10 miles - DONE walked 14.5
3. Get rid of Blue/blahs. - DONE
4. Embroidery Saints blocks - WIP
Goals for this week:
1. Walk 10 miles.
2. Quilt cat charity quilt.
3. Make 3 bead bags for local hospital kids cancer unit.
4. Embroidery Saints blocks.
5. Clean sewing room.
6. Fill bin with 2" strips for weaving.
I have too many things in the works: 1) Black Scrappy New York Beauty 2) Autumn Leaves in batics 3) Be There or Be Square BOM 4) Applique BOM 5) T-shirt quilt 6) Wild Cat Foundation charity quilt. I believe it is time for this turtle to super charge but probably won't happen since it is getting to be camping time.
Newest thing on the design wall is the t-shirt quilt 1st row. The rest of the t-shirts were too small for this setting which the teacher insisted on but not to worry DGD has more t-shirts and so does DH.