2 steps forward and 1 step backwards! Well, at least having to report it makes me think about what I am buying and why.
Fabric used this week: 1 yd red binding strips on Skulls quilt
Used YTD: 9.5 yards
Fabric in this week: 10 yards = 8 yards (4 pieces of 2yds each) + 2 yds (8 fat quarters)
Added YTD: -22.25 yards
Net Busted YTD: -12.25 yards
Goals completed for week 3: 5 of 7
Goals for this week:
1) Sew 7 Autumn Leaves blocks
2) ) Make label for Skull Quilt
3) Make labels /quilt inserts on ULL and Saints for sale at BQ
4) Make pillowcase for Kim's graduation
5) Complete 9" block from April BOM and 6" from May BOM
Fewer goals this week since I have 2 days this week that I will not be able to sew.