Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stash Report

2 steps forward and 1 step backwards! Well, at least having to report it makes me think about what I am buying and why.

Stash Report:

Fabric used this week: 1 yd red binding strips on Skulls quilt

Used YTD: 9.5 yards

Fabric in this week: 10 yards = 8 yards (4 pieces of 2yds each) + 2 yds (8 fat quarters)

Added YTD: -22.25 yards

Net Busted YTD: -12.25 yards


Goals completed for week 3: 5 of 7

Goals for this week:
1) Sew 7 Autumn Leaves blocks

2) ) Make label for Skull Quilt

3) Make labels /quilt inserts on ULL and Saints for sale at BQ

4) Make pillowcase for Kim's graduation

5) Complete 9" block from April BOM and 6" from May BOM

Fewer goals this week since I have 2 days this week that I will not be able to sew.

Well, gators...Lator

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth: reporting fabric that was bought has changed my approach as well. And you are still reporting - many others have already stopped. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after doing stash reports for the 2nd year, I purchase much more frugally. It's a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete