Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Muse Missing

Reward for Missing Muse> If found please return.

What do you do when you have lost your muse? How do you get that feeling back? What do you do? HELP!

Mine has been missing for a while and really got totally lost in May. I don't know if it is because I have so much that needs to be done or what. All I know is that I really don't want to sew or quilt right now. I start but the minute I have to problem solve I quit. This is not a good thing. I haven't been able to complete the projects that I have started and have no desire to start the ones that I need to start.
I have pulled fabric that I don't really like and cut it into strips. Pulling fabric allowed me to be touchy feely with all my fabric. I have pulled fabric that I loved along with patterns that I adore. Nothing! I have read blog by some very creative people but nothing has inspired me.
This situation is very troubling.

No comments:

Post a Comment