Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

Stash Report:
Added this week: 6.5 yards
Added YTD: -111.25
Used this week: 3.25 yards (Halloween 6 fat quarter bag for Sammie)
Used YTD: 90.5
Stash Reduction/Enhancement: -19.5 yards

This week the gain in my stash is my fault or rather the fault of my fickle muse. We just couldn't decide to use the coffee fabric for the dresden plate quilt. My muse wants that fabric to stay here. So off to the LQS I went with my bag of fabrics to see if there was something that could be done with all those black, white, & red fabrics I won.
Well, to make a long time short - I bought 5 yards of fabric and 6 fat quarters (Halloween). 3 yards were of yellow for the background of the black & white dresden fan secret sister quilt and 2 yards of red just in case my muse let me do it my way.
The fat quarters were for a bag for my granddaughter and are already sewn together. So I do have a few yards used this week.

When I start finishing all these projects...WoW, my numbers will be a changin'!

1) Charity quilt -Kitty Kitty

2) Scrappy New York Beauty in Black

3) Black & White & Yellow & Red Dresden Fans/Plates

4) Not to mention the 2 BOMs

5) Not to mention the 2 Mystery Quilts

6) Not to mention Tanya's Graduation Quilt

7) Not to mention Autumn Leaves.

Dang, Gators, I had better get busy or I won't be finished in 2010.

Stay cool and hydrated.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great plan for all your projects and as far as I'm concerned your numbers look great too. With the fabric purchased you have a plan fo rall of iot, way to go! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the colors of your blog too, kind of reminds of something.....hehe.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete