Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday LQS Lunch

Well, this morning early I took my DH to the doctor, one of 4, and received good news for a change. His blood sugar finally went down and his blood pressure was normal, but he gain almost 6 pounds in three months.
After a visit to Wal-Mart for 20cent colors, off I went to meet my eldest DD for a "lunch" at the LQS. This has become a habit for the last couple of months. We talk about quilts we are working on and look at fabric we love. Sometimes we walk out with yardage and sometimes one of us doesn't. Today, we both walked out with fabric. DD bought fabric for a Saints quilt and I left with a 2 yard bundle that I had won earlier at the shop. We were both very happy.
I then drove home and finished reading the blogs for design wall on Patchwork Times. I am still not feeling well, so I went take a power nap.
Life has ups and downs so you have to go with the flow and rest when you can.

Lator gators. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment