I still haven't put Office on my new computer and am too lazy to get out the tablet. I bought several Halloween fat quarters this week and 3 yards of Kona black for the saints quilt. So I ADDED about 4 1/2 yards of fabric. Since I don't count fabric until the quilt is done, zero in the USED column. I am just exchanging fabrics.
I am still working on my Dresden plate and my Saints Stars quilt. I laid out the saints quilt and it looks just like the EQ7 picture. I showed this in my last Finishing Friday post if you would like to see the progress. I am experiencing technical difficulties with my BabyLocks...both machines are acting the fool. I know I know...I am the fool but I would rather blame them.
This weekend I worked on my second daughter's graduation quilt while waiting for my husband to finish bowling...this is exactly why I bought my mobile home(RV). My only problem is that I got adopted by a preteen with a cell phone fetish. Those who know me know that was not fun for me but I was polite and let her iron and trim blocks while she talked my ear off. I will probably have to re-iron all those blocks but I got 12 of 26 blocks done. I only work on this quilt when I am camping so it will sit and wait for a while. Our next trip is in October to see my grandson graduate from marine boot camp.
Well, I am off to sew on swap blocks for the two guilds I belong to. Lator, Gators.