Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stash Report week 43

Stash Report:
Added this week:     -3.5 yards 
Added YTD:       - 173.5 yards
Used this week:         3.5 yards
Used YTD:            107.17 yards
Stash Reduced/Enhanced: - 66.37 yards
From Last week:         +00000

Tuesday I went with DD to BQ and found 2 fat quarters to make thread catchers (I received a gift out of the blue and feel I need to return the favor) and 3 yards for backing for Saint Stars. It seems that with all the black and gold fabric I collected I didn't have enough of any one fabric to back a complete row. So I bought 3 yards of one so I could complete it. Right now the back has 2 fabrics on it and this will be the third. I should have planned better! 
Thursday I went to BR to my quilt guild meeting and then to DD's home in BFE. I gave her 3.5 yards of different black and gold prints (I made sure that I gave her yardage to match what I added!). She cuts them into 3" squares and make Christmas ornaments out of them.
I don't think I will be doing much piecing or quilting next week since DD#2 got me several shirts to embroider and I will be working on those before I leave Friday early for Houston. Whoo hoo!
Well, off to work on shirts and Saints Stars.
Lator, Gators!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty balanced week: same in as out - Good for you! Good luck with your shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I wish I was going to Houston.

    ReplyDelete