Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

wondering about things

I borrowed this from another blog and then filled it out with my thoughts. I don't remember which blog I got it from but I thank the person who did it. 


Thinking Thoughts
outside my window...a lizard sunning on a branch
i am thinking...about how to do all I need to do Saturday and still get time to see my g-son.
i am thankful for...a wonderful husband who spoils me by letting me be me
i am wearing...old clothes with perfume
i am remembering...trips to Tunica, Ms.
i am listening to...the steady hum of my computer
i am going...to sew on Saints Stars
i am currently reading...blogs
i am hoping...for dry weather on Saturday
i am looking forward to...my grandson's visit
one of my favorite things...traveling in my RV with my husband and 3 dogs.


Pape and I went check on the car he is having fixed for Kristen, our GD. This is the second car that he has fixed for her use but the first never made it to her. He is keeping it for himself. Why? Only Pape knows - I think it reminds him of the old man who gave it to him.


Then we went to the RV repair shop to visit with our motor home. Pape left his shoes and battery charger in the RV and I had left the camera. He picked all of that up and his bag too.  Later, we are going watch 2 of our grandsons play basketball at a nearby (under 50 miles) school. Usually we have to travel 109 miles or more to watch them play and we do this at least twice a season.


When we got home, I had mail. I love unexpected mail...I had fabric for the Charlotte Angotti quilt back and doll patterns I had won during blog giveaway week. They are so sweet! 
Well, I am ready for a short power nap before starting since Pape is planning of bringing PJ, Chris, and Spirit.
Lator gators,  Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment