Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nov. 3rd NaBloPoMo

outside my window...it is cool and sun is shining but since I am in studio I don't see it. I have to put the design wall somewhere else.
i am thinking...that I like piecing better than quilting.
i am thankful for...retirement.
i am wearing...sweat pants and sweatshirt - my favorite attire.
i am remembering...all that I need to do.
i am listening to...sounds of a silent house.
i am going...to Houston on Friday and can't wait.
i am currently reading...blogs
i am hoping... I will finish Saints Stars soon.
i am looking forward to...finishing all the quilts I need to finish before December 19th.
one of my favorite things...homemade soup and I made a big pot yesterday.
my mood...depressed and sad but climbing my way out of that ditch. 
Lator,Gators. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment