Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov. 5th NaBloPoMo

accomplished Thursday...i hand stitched the back of Saint Stars and stitched center of Dresden Plates together. I embroidered/quilted two samples of butterfly centers for DP one in red and one in yellow. I liked the red but DH suggested black quilting so it shows and red on the yellow. Thinking about that! I tried to piece a folded star mug rug kinda like a candle cradle but 1st try didn't work but I know what to do now. I sewed four arrowhead blocks but did not cut.
outside my window...the north wind is blowing  and only the dogs and the garbage men are stirring.
i am thinking...fresh coffee for DD and myself will be a must.
i am thankful for...all the Lord has granted me.
i am wearing...shirt, dress pants, comfortable sneakers, and sweatshirt - my  2nd favorite attire.
i am remembering...last years' Houston trip - RV, DD#1, and BFF. It was a trip to remember.
i am listening to...hum of computer.
i am going...to enjoy every minute and take lots of pics for BFF. A virtual visit complete with a "Buy that!" section.
i am currently reading...blogs
i am hoping... to see blog friends. Lunch at 1 sharp at the potato bar!
i am looking forward to...finding more quilting designs, hand dyes, tools, patterns, and kits. 
one of my favorite things...going to the Houston show with my DD#1 and BFF. Although I know DD#1 and I will have a blast, I wish BFF was coming instead of doing music director stuff.
my mood...still sad but climbing my way slowly out of that ditch. It was a deep one this time. Two steps forward and 1 1/2 backwards. 
Lator,Gators. Have a blessed Friday. I will post pictures of what catches my interest which could be anything. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I can't wait to hear about your day!!! Here's to a giant leap forward. :)

    ReplyDelete