Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 20

accomplished Friday...another row on quilt, took Pape to eat lunch, picked up DGD#1, and started cutting circles with borrowed Go which required going thru scrap bin.

i am thinking...that Spirit(6) and Chris(10) can find the strangest things to have fun doing. Last night they were crawling in and out of the cubbie holes of my new cutting table made from two inexpensive cube units from Lowes' and a piece of plywood.

i am remembering...my mom says "Charlene, don't let your big mouth overload your big a.... Say NO!"
i am going...to NI hopefully to get generator fixed so we can go camping at farm.
i am currently reading...blogs and quilt magazines.
i am hoping...to finish 2 rows, and attach at least 1 row.
i am looking forward to...cutting 500 circles with the Go I borrowed and organizing scraps.
one of my favorite things...having my DGD#1 stay at my house. She makes Pape laugh and smile.
my mood...better since Art Rightus has decided to quiet down and just snuggle in my hands and back.
must-do list...(3)complete dresden plates(due by December 1st Progress: 1/3 done -center and piping and two sides);(4)complete lotto blocks for KSG(due Dec 9th)(5) complete Saints Stars (due December 15th Progress: 3/5 done);(6) complete DD#2's graduation quilt (due December 19th-25th Progress: 1/4 done) (8) organize scraps into useable pieces. (9) clean and rearrange studio - I can't find a thing.(1)complete lotto blocks for QGA; (2) complete embroidery on teacher shirts; (7) put binding and label on charity quilt .
Lator Gators! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment