Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4

Today was a very interesting day. We participated in an old fashion house wedding. My DGD#1 was the photographer and my DH was the best man. It was small but beautiful with grandmothers in attendance. Afterwards we went to the bride and groom's home and then to our favorite place to eat steak. Everyone had a great time and the newly married couple are very pleased and happy.


When I got home, I found out that I am a new member of the Block Swap adventure and the Let's Bee Together group. I am so excited. This is stepping out of my normal box.  Second question was hard for me: Your quilting skill level. I still feel like I am a beginner but know that I have tackled blocks in the advanced skill level with good results. My second quilt was a drunker's path...no one told me that it was a hard pattern. I prefer to do easier blocks now but am will to tackle most including New York Beauty. So how to I classify myself?


Then the third question was even harder! Block Preference? I haven't met a block that I didn't like or want to attempt. The next two questions were easy for me. Color Preferences & Dislikes. I love all color especially greens and teals and only dislike pastel shades and PINK! 
Lator Gators. Tomorrow will be another busy day with no time for sewing. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have you as a member of both groups! It will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete