Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stash Report week 50

Stash Report:
Fabric Used This Week: 2.334
Fabric Used YTD: 126.251
Fabric Added This Week: 0
Fabric Added YTD: -184.417
Stash Reduction/Enhancement: -58.166

This has been a month of finishes. I have finished my DPQ for my secret sister, got Witch Doctor Says Jungle Love quilted, and Saints Stars will be finished by next Monday. WoW. I didn't think I could accomplish that much on my must-do list. I knew I wouldn't finish the graduation quilt until January and told my DD#2 that. She understood. It is out of the camper and in the sewing room and is next on the list to be worked on as I work on pillowcases and potato sacks.
must-do list...(5) complete Saints Stars(due December 15th Progress: 4/5 done);(6) complete DD#2's graduation quilt (due December 19th-25th Progress: 1/8done) (8)  make pillowcases for all grandchildren from stash and potato bags for daughters. (due December 25th Progress 3 of 7 bags made and 3 of 14 pillowcases made (9) clean and rearrange studio - I can't find a thing. (10)organize scraps into useable pieces for bonnie Hunter class;(1)complete QGA lotto blocks (2) complete embroidery on teacher shirts; (7)put binding and label on charity quilt 2. (3)complete dresden plate quilt4)complete lotto blocks for KSG (links to each completed project)
Well, back to Saint Stars. I need to work for a couple of hours to finish corners and then on to the border if I have enough fabric for one. The young man who wants it has asked to see it on Monday night so it has to have the corners and maybe one border on by then.
We are going to a concert at 3pm for my DGD#1. Only problem is that the Saints football starts at 3:30 pm. Her choir teacher is not a Saints fan. Well, DGD#1 wins only because we should be out by the fourth quarter and the Saints don't really play football until them.
Lator Gators. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment