Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Design Wall Week Week8 2-14-11

I am sitting here listening to Kooper holler like a manic puppy. It serves me right - I asked Spirit to puppy sit for me this weekend and should have known that she would spoil him. Last night he had to sleep in the room with us. This morning he won't stay in his area b/c he wants to be with me. The 20th can't come soon enough!
another layout for DJs quilt
Binding, pillowcase, bee block, and lotto blocks are on my design wall today. This week I have to bind Palmetto, Orange Tom Cat, and 2 charity quilts. The block for the Bee exchange also have to be made and sent off. Then I have the guild's lotto blocks(12) which don't make up as promised. Those I will do my best on. Finally I need to make at least 1 but want to make 2 pillowcases to give for the QGA's Quilt Day project. I also have another layout for DJ's Graduation Quilt on the Design wall. I really like this one but it is not quite what I want. In-between all this I have to prepare a presentation for the guild meeting.
Well, Lator Gators. May the fabric you want show up in your stash when you need it. Keep 2011 stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment