Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stash Report Sunday Week 9 2011

Stash Report:
Fabric In this Week:        0 yards
Fabric In this Month:     11.75 Yards 
Fabric In YTD:              17.56 Yards


Fabric Used this Week:   3 yards
Fabric Used in Feb:       25.765 yards
Fabric Used YTD:         33.06 yards
Stash Enhancement/Reduction:  15.5 yards 


This week has been a very interesting week. 
Monday, I attended a workshop on how to make a quilt with border fabric. I used old fabric from my stash to make this first attempt and it came out better than expected. (Pictures tomorrow) 
Tuesday, I gave a presentation to the QGA on how to make a 3D 5 patch block. I gifted the guild one of the two tops I made with backing for it. I kept the second to quilt and gift next month. 
Wednesday, I prepared for a trip with my daughter and did a little sewing and lots of binding. I also took DGD#1 to the health unit to get the shots (4) she needed for her internship. We couldn't remember if she ever had CP and neither could anyone else in the family so she got that shot too.
Thursday, I picked up my female yorkie from the vet. Tuesday evening my neighbor's 3 large dogs attacked her but being quick they only got one bite. She will be ok but it is going to take time. After Pape assured me that he would take good care of her, I left to drive the 100+ miles to my daughter's house. 
Friday, we drove back to my area and then north to the baseball fields. My DGS's team won the first game. We then drove again to the hotel and to get something to eat. That is another story!
Saturday, we went back to the field and watched 2 more games. They lost the first and won the second. We then drove back to my daughter's house and I drove back to my house to find Pape and Lilly doing fine but lonesome!
This week is empty as of now and I hope it stays that way. I want to work on Star Season, One-fabric Quilt, and 5-patch baby quilt.
Well, Lator Gators! May the fabric you need appear in your stash w/o an enhancement charge. Keeping 2011 STRESS FREE!

3 comments:

  1. You have definitely had a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little yorkie! Hope she's on the mend and those next door neighbors have a good fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your dog will be okay. That sounds like a very very busy week!

    ReplyDelete