Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Lazy Bug Struck!

     Here it is April 13 and I haven't done my taxes, made my swap block, put together a plan for the quilting of DJ's Graduation Quilt due on May 31st, bound Tanya's Graduation Quilt, bound Dee's strip quilt, or worked on UFO # 4 yet. I got bit by the LAZY BUG and I have it bad. Time just flies by w/o me noticing that I am doing NOTHING! I have to snap myself out of this lazy state.
    Plans for today:
1) TAXES (Update: My part done -now we go to accountant! We pay again! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! Yes, we were married on April 15, 1999. So our gift to each other is our tax bill. lol) 
2) Finish Spirit's bed recover which means put new shelving unit in studio and empty bed and then sew cover to bed. Not hard just time consuming.
3) Sew on Swap block - fabric and pattern are chosen and pulled from stash so all I have to do is sew.
4) Sew first 4 blocks of DJ's quilt.
So I had better get started.
Lator Gators! May the fabric you want show up in your stash. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment