Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stash Report Sunday April 17, 2011

Stash Report
Fabric Added:    1.75 yards (There were cute fleurs de lis that just had to come home w/me.)
Fabric Added in April:  12.75  yards
Fabric Added YTD:      35.56  yards (That's 9 yds/month.)
Fabric Used This Week: 5      yards (Spirit's headboards covered)
Fabric Used in April:     22.5   yards
Fabric Used YTD:         95.06 yards (23.76 yds/m)
Stash Enhancement/ Busted:  59.5   yards 

   Even though I bought fabric this week, I did use some recovering the headboards for Spirit's room. I am now back to binding: 1) Tanya's graduation/bday quilt; 2) DD#1's strip sew-as-you-go quilt. 
   The fabric I will be sewing this week is guild fabric so won't count against/for my stash, but if I manage to finish binding Tanya's quilt then next week's numbers will be great.
   DH and I went to Ms for the GSQA meeting and it was peaceful. The batteries still won't keep a charge but I prepared for that. All I need to pack is a battery powered radio to be able to truly dry camp.LOL
Lator Gators. May all the fabric you desire appear in your stash. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment