Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Winning of an Early B-Day Present!

I have been sewing! This is unusual b/c my muse left about 3 months ago and has only stuck her head in once in a while. I made lotto blocks(4) for KSG, 2 swap blocks(one for testing), and 2 bee blocks(1 test). Now my June bee block is being tested and then I will construct with fabrics I was sent. 
Lotto Win!
My first LOTTO Win! This month at KSG I was one lucky girl - I got a fat quarter for my b-day month. Then my number was pulled for the first Lotto block set and again for the second set which I graciously gave back. A new teenage quilter won the blocks! That made me feel excellent. I received 17 completed 16 1/2" blocks and 3 packs and a bag of left over fabric. 
Now my question is how do I count this? My app gave me 4 7/8 yards for the blocks. There is about 2 yards of scrap material so I won 7 1/8 yards of fabric. 

Lator Gators! May the fabric you desire appear in your stash before you know you want it. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!!!! Happy birthday to you ...... Can you hear my awful singing??

    glen

    ReplyDelete