Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stash Report Sunday Week July 10,2011

Stash Report
Fabric Added this week:  yards 
Fabric Added in July: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 62.685 yards (about 9 yards a month)Ugh!    
Fabric Used This Week: 6.5 yards
Fabric Used in July: 6.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 113.93 yards
Stash Enhancement/ Busted: 51.245 yards    (About 7 yards more used than added per month!)
Our Booth at KS Quilt Show
  Today was the Krotz Springs Quilt Show and we had a blast! We had a booth of quilted and non-quilted items that got some attention. 
My Son-In-Law enjoying Bikini Quilt
There were quilts of every size, color combination, and shape. Dorothy, DD#1, won a door prize but I have forgotten what she won. Pam, BFF, won a carry basket with pockets that were filled with fat quarters. I won a disk from Fabric Crazy to embroider Christmas stockings.
   I got to meet my blogging friends, Glen and her DH,Frank, from QuiltSwissy at Quilts and Dogs. It was like meeting an old friend for the first time. But I think that Frank was a little disappointed that we talk more about our pets than husbands! Neither of us thought to take a photo but she has emailed me and invited me to a retreat next weekend to work on UFOs and DH told me to go! I will be taking lots of pictures to share. Maybe even a couple of shots of "DeNose."
Finding Nemo
  Dorothy finished quilting and surprised me by binding my One Wonderful Fabric Quilt called "Finding Nemo aka Where Did the Quilting Go?" It hasn't got a home yet but I was thinking of using it as my second charity quilt. Guess who claimed it - DH, the quilt hoarder!
   Today I start the prep for the procedure I am having done on Monday. The prep is worse than the procedure! Hopefully there won't be any pollocks to remove and nothing serious to be found.  Tuesday & Wednesday I plan to stay home and pack what I will need for the retreat. Thursday, I have an appointment with personal trainer at 7am, a sew day with friends in Lafayette from 9am to 2pm, and the July Krewe of Quilters meeting/picini at 6pm. I may stay at DD#1's house that night and go from there to retreat house on Friday night. That will depend on how DH's hand is doing. I may be bringing him to doctors' on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday. Life changes quickly around here! Never a dull empty moment! LOL
Lator Gators! May all the fabric you need appear in your stash BEFORE you need it. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment