Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

UFO Progress

Lorenzo recovering 
Life is beginning to return to normal. Lorenzo is doing exceptionally well and even gaining a bit of weight. DH's gout is easing up. Air conditioner man is coming sometimes today. (Our bedroom and computer room are cool with extra air conditioner. I am very glad that DH didn't put it in DGD#1's room like I had asked.)

Leeapaul is in B R at the LSU Vet School being looked after by Lorenzo's doctors.
Leeapaul at his finest
July's UFO
I have been falling behind with Judy L's UFO challenge. I am still trying to complete the last 5 months of UFO's. Things have just been so jumbled that sewing time is infrequent and when I do have it, I am working on current projects or lotto blocks or swap blocks. The hurriered I go - the behinder I get. 


Lator Gators! May all the fabric you need appear in your stash BEFORE you need it. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE!


2 comments:

  1. Hoping Leeapaul is better today and they don't have to surgery.

    Let me know if you are heading this way, maybe THIS time I won't have life crises getting in the way of actually coming to see you.

    glen

    ReplyDelete