Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Weather

 Today's thoughts:
outside my window...the sun is shining and a cool breeze is blowing.The weather here is just perfect at least for me...DH does not agree. I got to open the windows and let the fresh cool air flow through the house. Wonderful feeling! A bit chilly after 90 degrees Thursday but I'm loving it.I hope the weather is as wonderful where you are.
i am thinking...what a lucky lady I am and that tomorrow will be harder due to exercise done today.
i am thankful for...my DH, grandchildren, daughters, and health.
i am remembering...fall days playing with my girls.
i am listening to...zydeco and jazz on my favorite radio station.
i am going...to BR tomorrow to work on a quilt.
i am currently reading...blogs
i am hoping...life continues to be so pleasant even though I know changes are happening.
i am looking forward to...DGD's birthday on Wednesday and making Kats with Glenda.
one of my favorite things...watching Leeapaul, Lorenzo, and Lilly pick on Ama who is 3 times the size of them put together.
I have set a goal for myself today of 7 Saint Stars(4 done); 2 KSQG lotto blocks, and shelve 1 bin of fabric. So far I have accomplish about half. I keep stopping to enjoy the weather!
 DD#1 reminded me that I have another project due before the end of October so I had better get moving.
Lator, Gators. Keep 2011 STRESS FREE! May all the fabric you desire find its way into your stash.

1 comment:

  1. Got a little zen going on! Great thoughts, see ya tomorrow.

    glen

    ReplyDelete