Sorry! Having problems with getting blogger to do what I want.
1) Saints Stars 2 - All blocks are done! Embroidery needs to be completed. Then it will be quilt-as-you-go and bound.
2) Faux Wedding Ring - QAYG that will be a bed scraf.
3) CA#3 - All blocks are made, but top put together incorrectly. It needs to be unsewn and resewn. Then quilted and bound.
4) Tumblers - Top is almost done. It needs more rows ( have to use Go to cut more tumblers) and to be quilted and bound. It is due in May for graduation.
5) Orange Tom Cat - It needs a face and embellishment. Then bound.
6) CA#2 - All blocks made. It needs to be put together and bound.
7) Halloween Graduation Quilt - all fabric has been collected. Octagon template bought. It will be put together using log cabin construction. It has to be done for May, 2012.
8) Paper-pieced Cats - First cat body has been pieced and 1 tail. This one may be a two year UFO.
9) Log Cabin Squares - Top made (by someone else). It needs backing, quilting, and binding. It will become a charity quilt for either QGA or KofQ.
10) Soccer Beauty - It is ready for me to quilt it using qayg method.
11) Round Robin Quilt - top finished; needs backing; quilting; and binding.
12) Twisted Sister - The top is made and at the quilter's. It will need to be bound.
Xavier's Puffed X's and O's - needs to have puffs closed and backing applied.
Message Center - needs letters, backing, and binding w/hanging sleeve
Mr. Mike's Jacket - back done.
Batik Leaves - All the leaves are done. Sashing needs to be found. Then top needs to be pieced, quilted, and bound.
Paradigm Shift - All blocks done but need to be squared and put together, quilted, and bound.
Cinnamon Baskets - 1 block done.
BOM Stars - first 4 months done. It will go in the camper to become a second travel project.
Mystery Quilt from Hell - working on step 5 of 12. In the camper as travel project.
Antique Kats - 2 blocks made.
The plan is to work on the Saints Stars 3 in January while working on Tumblers and Soccer Beauty. Then in February, work on Halloween Graduation Quilt. These 4 need to be completed ASAP
The number that Judy L picks will be hopefully done in-between the others and is an easy one to do.
But you know what happens to the best laid plans of men and mice!
Lator Tigers! I am off to complete Christmas presents.