Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stash Report Sunday January 29, 2012

Fabric Added this week:  0 yards
Fabric Added in January: 0 yards
Fabric Added this Year: 0 yards
Fabric Used this week6.625 yards
Fabric Used in January: 13.625 yards
Fabric Used this Year: 13.625 yards
Stash Enhanced/Reduced: 13.625 yards
     This week DH came home with 2 air bead pillows which are bigger than travel pillows but smaller than normal pillows so I made 2 pillowcases. I finished binding a quilt for my little sister to use for cuddling grandchildren or just for sitting quietly. It was 'Twisted Sisters' by Ami Simms. Easy to make and pretty as heck! I also finished swap blocks for the January 'Block Swap' and January & February 'Bee Swap". It was a good week.
    Now I am working on UFO #5 Orange Tom Cat. He needs eyes, nose, and a mouth not to mention a friend in the corner and a ball of yarn, all the A word which is why he is an UFO! LOL 
    The good news is that I got a new printer so I can print eyes on fabric and use them with accents via Sharpies, not to mention the labels I need.All quilts should be labeled for lots of reasons. 
Well, off to do what I do - working on Swap block for February and Lotto blocks. Avoiding quilting Soccer Beauty and Saint Stars 2.
Lator Gators! Keep making Lemonade out of Life's Lemons!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Yards busted, we have the dog parade tomorrow and once that is over with we can relax!

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe NO purchases in January, what willpower which I don't have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your numbers are great - good start to year. Sounds like you are having a great time busting your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love your projects, looking forward to seeing Orange Tom Cat finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Orange Tom Cat!! Too cute. Your numbers are SOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stash busting so far in 2012. Hope you made some progress with Tom Cat, he looks like he'll be one cool cat.

    ReplyDelete