Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stash Report Sunday March 18, 2012


Stash Added this Week: 2.75 yards 
Stash Added in March:2.75 yards
Stash Added YTD: 5.5 yards 
Stash Used this Week: 0 yards 
Stash Used in March: 0 yards
Stash Used YTD: 28.5 yards
Stash Reduction: 23 yards


I fell off the wagon! 
   First, I went to a quilt shop and found some fantastic fabric so I bought a yard and a half yard of matching solid. I think I will make a purse from it for a birthday gift. Then I went to DD#1's house and picked up 1 yard for a layer cake swap I joined. My color is lime green and I need to have a novety fabric to go with it. I also got to watch her quilt Tumblers on her Bailey.S he makes it seem effortless!
   Finally I went to JoAnn's for its pre-grand opening and bought 7.5 yards of  fabric but that did not come home with me. It went live with DD#1 until it is needed for the Insanity Quilt we are doing together. I also purchased a half yard of leather to make bowling shoe covers as gifts and to sell. 
Lator Gators! I am off to read blogs in the Blog Hop. Keep making Lemonade from Life's Lemons.

2 comments:

  1. I was not really impressed with Joanns, we're you? There is a new quilt shop coming to the industriaplex area nearby.

    Wow, you bought some nice pieces. Love thse butterflies!! Ad the lime green.

    Great buys!!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not impressed at all! The butterflies came from Dee's and the blue and green from Lolla Pink.

    ReplyDelete