Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stash Report Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fabric Added this Week: 10 yards
Fabric Added in April: 13.5 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 20.5 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 12.125 yards
Fabric Used in April: 12.125 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 47.125 yards
Stash Reduced: 26.25 yards
   This weekend starting on Friday morning until 1:30pm today,I have been enjoying my second and most productive retreat!
Halloween Graduation Quilt top-DONE!
  Friday, I worked on Halloween Graduation quilt. It's done flip & sew style! This top ate up fabric! Now I need to do the backing and hand quilt it with neon green & purple pearl cotton. Big stitches in corners of octagons with yo-yo spiders! Sewing strips on Halloween Graduation Quilt rounds took almost a day and half but I think it will be worth the work when it is done. It may not be done by May graduation but definitely for her b-day in October. Time will tell!
Paradigm Shift top DONE!
  Then Saturday, I finished up the corners, helped a friend pin, and started working on Paradigm Shift before going to bed early after I finished the top.  There are enough blocks left to do a wheelchair quilt.
Wedding signature -Center  3/4 done
  This morning, I worked on a signature wall hanging for a first anniversary with a baby quilt from the bonus half square triangles. I am turtle slow even with my snail BFF helping. Both will get done before the baby comes(I hope!) 
     As you can see it was a productive retreat. 
  Lator Gators! Keep making Lemonade from Life's Lemons.  

1 comment: