Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stash Report Sunday August 5, 2012

A soon to be baby quilt
Fabric Added this Week: 4.5 yards
Fabric Added in August: 4.5 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 61.5 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Used in August: 4 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 108.16 yards
Stash Reduction: 51.41 yards out
 Fabric was bought at Sew This for a baby quilt and I found the perfect border fabric for Garden Maze. Since I had a gift card and cash, it was the perfect time to get both. 
  I finished my Scrappy Ziggy at Retreat last week, but made a design decision (goof) and then when I got home to embellish the design decision made another design decision (goof). Top is now bottom but it is DONE...aka ready for quilter! LOL Back will be easy - just big squares cut from my stash. 
 I am putting the borders on Garden Maze so it too will soon be declared DONE. Then on to embroider time, name, date, parents on back of baby quilt and it will be declared DONE. The top is already done. 
 My Charlotte Angotti #1 is just waiting for borders and it too shall be declared ready for quilter after a back is found. This will be a bit harder than the other backs. CA#2 just needs the corner blocks pieced and border put on. Then a matching back to #1.
 Why so busy right now? mmmm Could it be that my Goal for 2012 is to finish lots of UFOs and not make more than 2 new ones? Could it be the goal to use more than added in 2012? Could it be that Shop Hop is coming on the 16-18? Could it possibly be that I am trying super hard to avoid working on Saint Stars? Yep! All of the above.
Lator Gators! I am off to finish putting borders on Garden Maze. Remember If you don't Mind, it shouldn't Matter since everyone knows it is Mind / Matter.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! you make me tired! Looks like you had a lot of finishes this week. I need to take a page from your book!

    glen: pulling fabrics for Paperweight!

    ReplyDelete