Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stash Report Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fabric Added: 2.625 yards flannel
Fabric Added January: 2.625 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 2.625 yards
Fabric Used: 4.625 yards
Fabric Used January: 4.625 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 4.625 yards
Stash Reduction: 2 yards
     Lance did it! I was done with buying fabric until it was time to start DGD#1's College Graduation quilt. It was suppose to be all USEAGE for January. Then my very blond and very handsome grandson pipes up and asks if his pj pants would be ready for his b-day on February 1st. I hadn't planned for making any more pjs until next Christmas season although I have orders by color-green, orange, & purple. But as any one knows, my grandchildren have me wrapped around their little fingers. 2 5/8th yards of blue flannel which is already cut out so it is counted. That's my story and believe me I am sticking to it!
   The second useage was pj pants for my DD#1. The fabric was gotten in that large buy at the end of 2012. I am also working on her dress which is causing me fits. I have decided that I definitely prefer to piece quilts!
  Lator Gators! I have 2 pairs of Pj's to complete and a invisible zipper to put in. Ugh! I think I might have to work on my swap block to ease the pain.

1 comment:

  1. That fabric will be out of the stash in no time. I agree. Piecing is much more relaxing than fitting anything.

    ReplyDelete