Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Hurrier I Go the Behinder I Get!

March was a extremely hectic month leaving very little time for sewing at home. I have however been a very busy bee sewing t-shirt quilts at the shop!

April so far makes March seem calm. I gave a series of classes to beginners with all finishing top and back. We drove to Tennessee and back for a bowling tournament. I missed the QGA retreat but DH bowled extremely well. My stepson went ballistic and was put in jail while we were out of state. He seemed to think he could do off-the-wall things and people would just let it go. It all caught up with him on Tuesday. He will spend his 29th b-day either at the VA hospital or in jail and possibly many more b-days too.

My boss developed septic kidneys and was put in ICU for 5 days. She is better and home but is trying to do too much too soon. So I am now working full time at the shop until she recovers completely. All this working is Taking a toll on my projects. I haven't finished my March swap block although I tried hard to do it in Tennessee and stole lunch time to work on it to no avail-that whirling star just won't whirl! I haven't finished the taxes either. So much to do and so little energy to do it with.

I am tired when I get home and by the time I give DH and my 4 legged children some loving , eat supper, and do chores or errands, I am exhausted! I don't know how I did it before. By 10:30pm, I am ready for sleep. I need to get more stamina so I can catch up with life!

Oh, well! Life is good and DH and I are healthy so I shouldn't be complaining.
Lator Gators! Time to get ready to start this work day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have had a month and a half already! Sending calm and tranquil vibes to you, my friend.

    glen

    ReplyDelete