Blogger giving me problems! Pictures for this post on their own post.Fabric Added This Week: 6 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 42.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 215.5 yards
Stash Reduction: 173 yards
Saturday was a slow day at the shop until right before closing time. But it being so slow made it possible for me to complete inventory. The French General line is so pretty! I wanted every piece to come home with me. But that is not what I bought.
There is a quilt on the wall of the shop that I absolutely want the pattern for but the owner does not remember the pattern's name but I think I have figured out a way to make the block. I bought .5 yards of a background and .5 yard got the melons and curves. I liked the background fabric so much I bought 1.5 yards to make pillowcases for a present. I thought I had the cuff fabrics.
Sunday I went back to the shop and got another 3 yards for the cuffs and another case. I completed one and am working on the other 3. Yes, they will be getting 2 sets that match!
I had the walking foot on my big BabyLock and didn't want to take it off so I set up the Primear. It sews like a dream but has 2 small problems - it's presser foot has only one speed -sonic & the wheel gets loose and it wants to stop sewing and do bobbins! Neither problem stops me from sewing in it and both are problems Alex can fix.LOL