Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Stash Report for Sunday, June 9, 2014 & Design Wall Monday

It has been a wild and woolly weekend. I had to un-sew an invisible zipper. Then attend a bridal shower for my grandson's fiancé.
 Sunday, we drove to Kinder and ate supper with step-daughters for their b-day. That got cut short and made stressful by one of them running a top sign on way home. (Some people love attention no matter how they get it! That went on until 1am when I got mad and shut down all cell phones at our house. Be crazy on your own time but leave my husband and grandson out of it.) sorry for the rant.
Then at 8am today we had an appointment with husband's heart doctor. His pressure was up which is understandable after last night and with little sleep. So he got a good bill of health except for weight! Now DH is off with his daughter to try and straighten out her mess. He will be dealing with lie after lie like peeling an onion!
But the good news is that I finished the class sample for my duffle class and the last flag sample for the June KoM. Now I get to work on the class syllabus for the bag & July's KoM - snowflakes & presents. Oh, and finish binding quilt & make dress for DD#1. So much to do in so little time! 
Well, keep making lemonade from life's lemons using your honey (grandchild & spouse) love to sweeten it. If you don't mind, it don't matter b/c it is always MIND over MATTER!
Lator, Gators!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! I know about drama, girlfriend! Read my blog today and you will see it is just a daily thing with me! LOL. But yours is really stressful and emotional.

    Do you want to come run away to my house for a month?

    PS I do so LOVE that duffel bag........I do so.

    ReplyDelete