My quilting goals for 2014 are easy:
1) I plan on completing one UFO(un-finished object) or PhD(project half done) every month. Completing means making the top with matching backing and binding. Hopefully I will be able to have them quilted too either by Dee or Belinda or possibly by me.
2) I plan on organizing my stash and tools and toys and machines so that they all fit in the space I have and not the space I wish I had. This will be the hardest of all my goals to achieve!
3) I plan on learning at least 3 new techniques including my journey into the worlds of scrap and modern quilting. I plan on sharing what I learn with others b/c sharing one's knowledge is one of the joys of quilting.
My personal goals for 2014 are rather simple:
1) I plan on doing things to improve my health situation. 2013 has been a year of declining health. In fact I can't remember a month that I was feeling 100%.
2) I plan on stepping up and saying how I really feel instead of clamming up. In other words instead of letting the dirt bury me or flinging it back, I will shake it off and use it to step up out of the well! This goal will hopefully help my relationship with certain family members.
3) I plan on improving my relationship with my Lord. DH and I have decided that it is time for us to return to church going.
Well, hopefully I will be able to carry these goals out!
|Loki getting a push by Ama on swing!|
Later Gators! Remember if life gives you lemons make lemonade!