Fabric Added in January: 14.5 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 14.5 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 11 yards
Fabric Used in January: 11 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 11 yards
Stash Enhancement: 3 1/2 yards
This week I finished my Fractured Bargello jacket for 3 3/4 yards and MES's bumper pads & strip quilt top for 6 1/2 yards and made microwave bowls for 3/4 yard. It was a good week!
January Goals Update:
Goal 1: UFO/PhD list for January - completed 2
1) Kristin's quilt - done
2) Camile's quilt - done
Goal 2: Organization of Studio - on-going
1) fabrics on bookcase - I ran out of space!
2) clean den for 90 minutes - 60 minutes done
Goal 3: New Skills/NewFO's - completed 1.1) Fractured Bargello Jacket: Done!
I didn't do too badly on my goals but still have a long way to go on organizing studio.
Later Gators! I am off to study third grade manuals so I can make a good impression on my students Monday.