Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stash Report Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fabric In: yards
Fabric In August: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 65 yards
Fabric Out: yard
Fabric Out August: 0 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 56.25 yards
Enhancement: 8.75 yards     

No changes!
    I actually went to MES Ami a second time and did not buy fabric. However, fabric did come home with me! DD#4 and DGD#2 bought fabric. DGD #2 doesn't even sew yet but has a stash of Halloween and other fabrics stored here. She loves fabric just like her grandma!
    I am still sewing on the Cabot stars UFO. It is frustrating at times undoing another pierces mistakes, but I am several rows closer to finishing. 
     My mojo left but I plan on getting it to return 15 minutes at a time! It works for others and hopefully it will for me too.
     We put up Spirit's king size bed Friday. She loves it and so do her sleeping mates!
     Well until we meet again!

1 comment: