Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Design Wall & January Goal update

From January 4th post:
2015 is going to be a year of finishes for me. Each month I will pick a UFO to finish and a kitted project brought to top stage. This month the UFO is Charlotte Angotti #1 Gone Wrong which needs a binding if DH lets it off the bed. The Kitted Project is BHMQGI where I have 4 blocks made. Only 16 more to go.
Update January 19,2015:
     DH still won't let CA#1GW off the bed long enough for me to add the binding.
    The 20 blocks were really 12 and they are all done. I am currently re-sewing one row and adding sashing to put middle together. The border has been started so BHMQGI is progressing well.

I am sewing in my make shift sewing corner of the living room, since the den is still too chilly for me with this chest congession. As the day warms up, I plan on painting the studio floor with grey paint after I clean the floor from Ama's visit. But first DH has a doctor's appointment at 11am.
Well, Lator! Have fun b/c life is too short to be unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment