Goals for March were:
1) Backings! Done
2) Kitted Projects: Disappearing Hour-glass block. Table runner-Done Baby Quilt-at quilter's
Red and white 4 patches-Not touched .
Paper pieced BH Wild and Goosey -25 blocks made
3)Studio: Seal floor- first coat done. There were problems with drying due to weather.
4) UFO: Finish Tom Kat face-Untouched. It has been put back in UFO pile.
Goals for April:
1) UFO: Disappearing Hour-Glass - Quilt Table Runner. Make 20 more blocks for bed quilt in purple batik.
2)Kitted Project: Put interfacing on grandson's T-shirts
3) Studio - Finish project so can use it. Move in!
4) Other- Paper piece Wild and Goosey - make 25 more blocks using blue, pink, yellow and purple fabrics. Reva's block - Make 4 more blocks using blue, pink, yellow and purple fabrics. Krewe of quilters charity block - make 14 blocks.
Looks like April will be as busy as March!