Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stash Report Sunday March 22, 2015

Fabric In: yards 
Fabric In March: 21 yards 
Fabric In YTD: 29.83 yards
Fabric Out: yards
Fabric Out March: 23 yards
Fabric Out 2015:  33 yards
Stash Reduction: 3.17 yards

Google is still giving me fits with placement of pictures!
 I don't know where this week went! I don't have much to report since mostly I worked on scrapyard items like my Wild and Goosey blocks and the string block from Reva. Scrap blocks and burp cloths to match receiving blanket.

     We put the first coat of shiny clear wet look seal on the studio floor. We are letting it cure b/c of the humidity. Monday or Tuesday we will put the second coat on. The floor is looking better but still not what I really wanted. Yet it will stay that way b/c I am ready to move on and it! Carpet squares will cover some of it. 

   Thursday I went to the guild meeting in BR. Joni did a presentation about making continuous prairie points. A strip, a ruler, an iron, scissors and math skills are all you need! 

   The Exit 11 Yard sale was Saturday and we went looking for a cabinet to put the machine Lisa bought me for $7 with all attachments.  We found the 1950 blonde veneer cabinet and in it is a White. It is quite old or made to look old. No chrome and the thread goes from top to front plate. I am quite curious to find out how old it is. We paid $55 for the cabinet and machine.

1 comment:

  1. Your curvy receiving blanket looks cute. Is that a pattern or one of your own creations. I assume you cut the curvy strips with some kind of special ruler. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete