Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stash Report Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fabric In: yards
 Fabric In April: 2 yards 
Fabric In YTD: 31.83 yards
Fabric Out: 2 yards
Fabric Out April: 2 yards
Fabric Out 2015:  36 yards
Stash Reduction: 4.17 yards
     I am participating in the KS Guild BOM and all/most of the fabrics are coming from my stash. But my focus fabric was just not doing it for me so I bought a yard of a pretty floral print. Then there was this paisley that was just right for the design so it flew in the basket. Friday, I found the companion piece for the floral so it will come home this week.
     I spend this last week cursing myself for not listen to myself. I know to check bias when dealing with batiks but did not for the quilt I made for the shop owners. It waved at me so badly that it was heading to Florida without the owners. It took me 4 days to get the wave to leave. I am now putting on the binding. It is a pretty quilt and I am glad I had a hand in it. I helped pick fabrics and constructed the whole thing. My boss quilted it. This week when things get settled I will try to figure out how to get pictures from my phone to the computer. I sure miss my iPad.
    Well, I need to go back to the binding.
Lator Gators. Don't let the mosquitos bite.
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh gee, what happened to your iPad?

    Can't wait to see photos of the waving quilt! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iPad went walking without my permission. I either put it somewhere and it is well hid or someone walked it out of house. It has been turned off and all passwords changed. It is the second one that has walked.

      Delete