Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Unproductive Week!

It was a very unproductive week. I wasn't feeling good and Part 1 of the Twister project took 2 days to get done. So I worked just on the Twister Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. My mojo went hide and seems to have NDTDA.
1. Still not done! Work on commissioned quilt. All the blocks need to be interfaced so I can begin placement.(Monday & Wednesday & Friday)
2. Class taken. Part 1 took 2 days to complete. Part 2 (cutting and sewing back together may take years.) Take class at J&B on Twister Christmas Tree. (Tuesday)
3. Still not done! Complete Bella's bag. It needs to be done before they leave for Tennessee. (Wednesday)
4. Still not done! Finish cell phone props made at Dee's. (Thursday)
5. Still not done! Work on Krotz Springs' blocks. (Thursday)Went for second day of Twister class -cutting and sewing back together. UGH!
6. Still not done! Work on J&B's BOM. I need to cut parts and sew. (Friday)
7. Got one made of each. Make more Reva Blocks and Wild & Goosey blocks. (All week)
8. Nothing done! Begin sewing binding on quilts. All binding this time will be machine binding. I think I have 3 or 5 quilts to bind. (Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment