Fabric In: 11.75 yards
Fabric In for November: 21.92 yards
Fabric In YTD: 86.625 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Fabric Out for November: 8 yards
November Stash Enhancement: 13.92 yards
Fabric Out for 2015: 69.705 yards
2015 Stash Enhancement: 16.92 yards
I'm going backwards yet again. I am not worried since more UFOs are going to DD#1 for quilting. When they start coming back, I will get back in the black. You have to add to subtract in quilting!
OH, The backing and arrangement have been approved so I started putting the rag t-shirt quilt together. I have put 2 of the 5 rows together. When all 5 are together, the fun begins - cutting into the seams and washing to fray the edges.
While that was going on, I also finished block 7; 8; & 9 of the KS BOM and block 2 of the J&B BOM. My large purple storage bag has gone missing meaning it is under something in the sewing room. Once the t-shirt quilt is finished, I have to settle down and transfer everything to the studio. I also need to go thru things so I will know what I have in the way of tools. Some throwing away also has to happen!
Going to DD#1 for quilting:
Muddy Leaves; Geema's Eighteen #1; Soccer Beauty; Red Ribbon; Green Zebra; & Red & Black.
I made a backing for Muddy Leaves out of batik fabric from my batik bucket.
Geema's Eighteen #1 has a pieced back from the stash. It felt good making these backs from my stash. It also made me realize how much fabric I have.
Soccer Beauty: 2 yards green
Red Ribbon: 2.75 yards white
Green Zebra: 2 yards cream
Red &Black: 3 yards blue
KS BOM: 2 yards red for sashing
Total: 11.75 yards
I think my quilting mojo is back and hope the NDTDAs won't come back!
I keep forgetting to take the camera to the studio but I promise I'll have pictures tomorrow.