Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings on a Cold January Day

Outside my window ...cold temperatures. When I left to bring DD#4 to work, it was 30 degrees. It is now 40 in the sunshine.
I am thinking...today is the day I finish all the blocks for the wedding quilt.
I am thankful...for a warm house.
I am remembering...warmer times.
I am listening to...Lucy wine because I have her on a chain. She learned how to get out and is in heat. So until it warms up enough for DH and I to put up a wire to keep her in, she stays on the chain.
I am going...to work hard on finishing projects today.
I am hoping...ALEX, the tempermental Phaff, works today so I can quilt a quick project for DGD#2.

I am looking forward to...seeing my DGD#2. She is coming back from Tennessee to pick up DGGD#1.
One of my favorite things...finishing a UFO.
I am wondering...how to get my Phaff on a frame home from DD#1 so DD#4 can learn to quilt tops. Then I can decide if I want to get a better machine.
  Just thoughts and wonderings

No comments:

Post a Comment