Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Stash Report Sunday February 14, 2016

Fabric In: 9.5 yards  (Border 3 of Wedding Quilt + Backing 108")
Fabric In for February: 11.5 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Fabric Out for February: 0 yards
February Stash Enhancement: 11.5 yards
Fabric In YTD: 14 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 6.5 yards
YTD Stash Enhancement: 7.5 yards
   The good news is that the Wedding Quilt aka KS BOM is complete with backing ready to go to DD#1 for quilting. I really got to know my seam ripper. I think that I ripped more than sewed most of the week. As soon as DD#1 quilts it, I will be counting it. It took 3 1/4 yards of 108 backing so it should put me in the black while I wait for DD#1 to quilt more of my tops.
   I also made 2 Geema 18 tops but those won't be counted for quite some time.
  I also put together a big d9p  as a baby quilt.  Lator Gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment