Thursday we have to get ready to drive to Shreveport to bowl in the Southern Association Bowling Tournament. We are leaving early Friday morning so that we can get my military ID updated and rest.
Then on Saturday, DH bowls 6 games. I may bowl as a sub, but I plan on working on Soccer Beauty's binding and on QuiltAlbum, a new program for documenting quilts.
Sunday, we bowl again and this time DH and I will each bowl 6 games. Three as double partners and three as singles.
Goals for 3/28/2016 to April 3, 2016
1. Complete interfacing t-shirts.
2. Complete square in a square blocks for Minion Quilt.
3. Pull background neutrals for Secret Guild project.
4. Set up hand quilting frame in studio. It's still under the sofa in living room untouched!
5. Get ID card renewed. (Friday)
6. Put pictures and information into QuiltAlbum (Saturday) and make business cards. (Saturday & Sunday) Hopefully I can print cards on Monday.
7. Finish binding on Soccer Beauty. (Saturday)
8. Bowl well in Southern Bowling Tournament. (Saturday & Sunday)
9. Finish tying PJ's basketballs.
10. Go thru one box and put items in correct place.
11. Play with new Cricut Air. They have sent me lots of tutorials to view and try.
12. Work on 2 reverse standing Bunnies.
Update on Goals for 3/21/2016 to 3/27/2016
4. Work on 1 reverse standing Bunnies for Easter Table Runner & 2 Bunnies (1 of each type) for Placemats- Scrappy Rabbits w/ Scrappy Eggs.
5. Set up hand quilting frame in studio.
6. Work on Secret Guild project.
7. Play with new Cricut Air. I did make the telephone card. Fun Fun Fun!
9. Finish binding on Soccer Beauty.
10. Finish tying PJ's Sneakers
For example, using the spare on the truck to fix the flat. The spare is brand new, so it makes logical sense to put it on in place of the flat tire and then drive the truck to get flat fixed. This does not compute with him. For some odd reason, he is totally against that spare. He also doesn't understand why I won't drive his car and want my truck right now!
My getting upset with him just gets my bowels in a bind. Then he lectures me on getting upset. Today I am feeling the effects of the stress from dealing with the flat which still isn't fixed. Good thing I love my DH so very much otherwise I would have committed murder a long time ago!
Lator Gators! Have a great week.