Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Goals

1) J&B blocks # 8-12 --That is only 1 block per week. I would like to be doing the finishing kit by March 28th.
2) Boy Minion Quilt -- I would like to have it finished by March 24th.
3) APQ UFO Challenge #3 Sam's Spider web
4)Secret Guild Challenge Project -- This one might take a week or so.
5) DD#1 Purse Project -- It should also only take a day or so.
6) Secret Purse Project -- It should only take a day or so.
7) Reva Blocks - I would like to get 10 done this month.
8) Den to Studio - I would like to clear and move one bookcase and make room for Phaff and frame.
9) Studio - I would like to rearrange my area of studio to fit all my machines in one place. I really enjoy using my older machines.
10) Hanging Cross Elongated Log Cabin.
11) Twister Christmas Tree - UFO Started.
12) Wedding Quilt #3- find a pattern and fabrics I like that reflects the personalities of these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment