Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Stash Report Sunday June 19, 2016

Fabric In: 1 yard (fabric strips and 1/2 yard from DD#1)
Fabric In for June: 2 yards
Fabric Out:  0 yards 

Fabric Out for June: 3.25 yards
June Stash Movement: 1.25 yards
Fabric In YTD:  69 2/3 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 74 yards
YTD Stash Reduction:  4 1/3 yards

  I am sewing just not completing. This next week I won't be sewing either.
  My birthday was great. I gave myself another present - a camera. It is not my usual $79 dollar camera but it is not the fancy ones either. It has more features than I understand so I will have to learn.
   Saturday DH and I traveled to DD#1's house to deliver a pile of finished binding. While there, I raided her stash of 1 1/2" and 2" strips for my class on the 29th. Then we traveled to Glenda's where I picked up the Go! It was so good to see her! The visit wasn't long b/c they were busy and DH was ready to go home. Saturday was fantastic!
Goals for June 20th to June 27, 2016:
1) See 4 states.
2) Take pictures with new camera.
3) Buy fabric that appeals to me.
4) Stay sane.
5) See DSD#1 and DGS#5 and DGS#1.
6) Get home safely.
Update from last week:
Minions for Bryan
1) Applique for friend.  (No Pictures)
2) Work on DD#1s Minion Quilt. Done
New background
3) Make a second sewing machine backing for Challenge since first was nondescript (boring). Done

Beginning
4) Pull strings for Dorinda Evans' Folded Fans class on the 29th.
5) Make or buy letters for Challenge saying.(No Pictures until July 10)
Paper piecing
6) Machine binding of Green Zebra.(No Pictures)
7) Complete tying of PJ's Quilt(UFO Challenge APQ#1).(No Pictures)
8) Pack & Cut pieces for handwork project to do while traveling.

1 comment:

  1. You did well on your goals for last week. Great numbers when you have more going out than coming in.

    ReplyDelete