|Belinda's Mom's Quilt|
1)Work on at least one row of Belinda's Mom's Quilt top.
2) Complete block 12 of J&B BOM.
3) Make at least 2 dark, 6 medium, & 3 light strata for Folded Fans for 2 dark diamonds, 6 medium diamonds, and 3 light diamonds. I am still having troubles with different between dark & dark medium and dark light & light medium.
4) Make 3 pillowcases and/or 3 pet beds.
5) Spend at least 30 minutes a day in studio either sorting, cleaning, or piecing.
6) Call Ms. White to work on her t-shirt quilt.
7) Work on another WIP if #'s 1 thru 4 are done.
Update on Goals for July 11th to July 17th.
1) Spend at least 15 minutes a day in studio either sorting, cleaning, or piecing. Guess which one I prefer!- 6 out of 7 days
Monday - I spent 120 minutes sorting, cleaning (about 10 minutes), and piecing.
Tuesday - No time was spent in the studio! Shame on me.
Wednesday- I spent 120 minutes making strata and step 1&2 of block 11.
Thursday- I spent 120 minutes making strata and steps 3-7 on block 11.
Friday - I spent another 60 minutes making strata and finishing block 11. I cut the light strata that was my leader/ender incorrectly so now I have 2 medium and 1 light for that quilt.
Saturday - I spent 20 minutes cleaning so Sierra would have a safe environment.
3) Work on Belinda's Mom's Quilt top. Did not accomplish this goal.
Monday - I completed steps 1-2.
Thursday - I completed steps 3-7.
Friday - I completed block 11 and picked up block 12.
Monday - 2 light strata were made.
Wednesday -made 2 medium and 2 dark strata. Cut several diamonds. Goal completed for week!
Thursday - made 2 medium and 1 dark starta. Cut medium going right instead of left so had to remake. Dark strata is waiting to be cut.
Friday - Cut dark strata and made light strata. Then I cut light going left instead of right.
Thursday -Made binding for Green Zebra.
Saturday - Prepared project box for Son-In-Law's duffle bag.