|Belinda's Mom's Quilt|
1) Call Ms. White to work on her t-shirt quilt.
2) Put borders on Belinda's Mom's Quilt top.
3) Put KS 2014 Mystery on Design Wall and start bringing it forward as second leader/ender project.
Monday-Put on wall and made project box for cut pieces to finish. Started piecing more blocks.
5) Complete block 12 of J&B BOM.
Monday -Still looking for extra fabric to fix error
6) Spend at least 30 minutes sorting; 15 minutes cleaning (still looking for fabric, ruler, and pattern); and 45 minutes piecing a day for a total of 90 minutes /1hr 30 minutes a day. I really have to work on the cleaning part.
Monday - 120 minutes piecing, & cutting.7) Make at least 2 dark, 6 medium, & 3 light strata for Folded Fans for 2 dark diamonds, 6 medium diamonds, and 3 light diamonds. The difference between light dark; dark medium; light medium; and dark light is still giving me fits.
*8) Kit KS 2016 Mystery Quilt pieces.
*9) Make 3 pillowcases and/or 3 pet beds.
Update on Goals for July 18th to July 24th.
It was a very productive week! I only missed two days piecing this week.
1)Work on at least one row of Belinda's Mom's Quilt top. - Done!
Tuesday - I did 3 rows. I am now down to the last 2 rows of the top.
Wednesday - Finished - all I need now are the borders.
2) Complete block 12 of J&B BOM.
Thursday - kitted block 12. Cut one set of pieces wrong
Friday- looked for extra fabric to recut set of four trapezoids. Will keep looking or go buy more.
Saturday - looked but did not find fabric. Still looking.
3) Make at least 2 dark, 6 medium, & 3 light strata for Folded Fans for 2 dark diamonds, 6 medium diamonds, and 3 light diamonds. I am still having troubles with different between dark & dark medium and dark light &7 light medium. .-Cut strips. No strata made.
4) Make 3 pillowcases and/or 3 pet beds.-So far nothing done.
5) Spend at least 30 minutes a day in studio either sorting, cleaning, or piecing.
Monday - 0 minutes sewing but 20 minutes tending to Sierra.
Tuesday -300 minutes - I spent 5 hours in the studio.
Wednesday - 180 minutes
Thursday - 240 minutes - Spent 2 hours in the morning putting binding on baby quilt
and making small boxed bag
Spent 2 hours in afternoon kitting block 12 and helping daughter.
Friday - 180 minutes - changed triangles in Christmas block and sorted & cut strip from scraps..
Saturday - 60 minutes - cutting strips and organizing scrap area.
Sunday - 15 minutes spent tending to Sierra and sweeping.
6) Call Ms. White to work on her t-shirt quilt..-So far nothing done.
7) Work on another WIP if #'s 1 thru 4 are done.
Tuesday - helped DD#4 quilt a baby quilt -
- mom in hospital as we sewed. Made square in square in square block for Christmas quilt.
- I need to change colors of last triangles to either red or gold.
Thursday - put binding on baby quilt for DD#4.
Friday - changed out last triangles to gold and made second block.