Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Getting it done!

   My computer decided to get sick! I have been dealing with tech since Friday night. Computer is still not fixed! The main problem is that they expect me to be right by my phone or computer when they call. That won't happen! I have a den/junkvroom to clean aND a sewing area to establish!
   This morning I cleared a small area to put the desk for my sewing machine. Next I need to create a cutting area and ironing area. Then when the techs are finished, I need to start clearing the studio so the ceiling can be taken down and replaced. 1 small bite at abtime!

1 comment:

  1. Life still goes on even when the computer is down. It sounds like you have your hands full. I have cleaning to do today, so I will think of you and we can clean together. Baby steps. 😎

    ReplyDelete