Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stash Report Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fabric In this week: 0 yards
Fabric In for September: 0 yards
Fabric Out this week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for September: 0 yards
September Stash Movement: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 99 9/12 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 83 9/12 yards
Stash Enhancement YTD: 16 yards
     Life is progressing although it is taking 1 step forward and 1 step back.  
Step Back: DSD#2 didn't pay a bill she had under DH's name and the collection company demanded payment. She can't understand why they want so much for a two year overdue bill. According to her, they should understand that she forgot b/c she is so sick! I agree that she is sick but not physically.
Step Forward: We had the money so we could pay the bill and it is the last thing that she has under her dad's name. Now she is paying me and wishing she had paid the bill when she said she had! 
Step Back: The studio is in desperate need of repair, but we spent that money on DSD's bill.
Step Forward: By October/November, we should have the money to at least fix the ceiling and tear down the walls. I can with the help of daughters and grandchildren put the walls back up. 
Step Back: My subbing job is over and I will miss the children.
Step Forward: I have fixed myself a place to piece in the den so I have been sewing. Glenda may be missing a few pieces of fabric b/c I am sitting across from the bins and boxes of her fabric and they are calling my name!
Step Back: It seems the virus I had on my computer damaged my hard drive.
Step Forward: My computer is fixed. 
Step Back: I lost all my programs and pictures that were on my laptop.
Step Forward: I now have an extremely big hard drive and an extremely efficient anti-virus program not to mention Geek Squad protection for the next 3 years for the same price the Indian guy was going to give me for 1 year. 
Step Back: I spent my entire salary for subbing on fixing my computer and getting a tablet.
Step Forward: I now can sit and compute in 3 different ways. In cleaning, I found no less than 5 flash drives to store data on. No stopping me now!
Step Back: I am experiencing a return of a previous illness and it makes life a bit miserable. It could be worse, since I could have had to go to work with this. This week I will be making an appointment with my doctor to tend to this recurring problem. I really am tired of constantly being in pain!
   I figure I will be making another big step forward soon. In the meantime, I will keep remembering that there are others experiencing 3 steps back for every step forward like Glenda. 

Lator Gators. Keep making lemonade from the lemons life gives you! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you've definitely had quite a challenging month already. Hope the doctor can help you with the illness and get you back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have had so many challenges this last little while. Its tough when things go so wrong and good things you are looking forward to have to be put off. You sound like you are being positive and continuing to work forwards. Hope the next month is better for you

    ReplyDelete